Sonntag, 27. September 2009,
 

a certain experience



there is nothing to explain,
but there is everything to experience

antony gormley




I visited the Antony Gormley exhibition at Kunsthaus Bregenz.
Antony Gormley is a British sculptor and conceptional artist. Mostly, his works treat the human body, he uses his own body as subject, tool and material.
The wide rooms of the museum offered the perfect place for his works, one room was filled with sculptures of himself, another one with metal circles.
I myself watched and photographed the people in the museum, for example the guy sitting in one corner of the room. He seemed completely anxious and exhausted, and completely lost among all these metal circles... I wonder what he was doing there.

If you want to comment on my works, please do so on deviantART. Thank you.


Ariane

Eingestellt von pedestrian-zone 20:50 0 Kommentare Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]


Older Posts →